Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is an important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will you can save your family not only stress but money, in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Our Lawyers can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Prepare your will and enduring powers of attorney
- Set up testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of
Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers.