About Beaumaris Law
Working with the team at Beaumaris Law takes the weight off your shoulders.
At Beaumaris Law we have we have a compassionate approach towards our clients. Our professional and dedicated team provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service.
- We take the stress off your shoulders.
- All matters are handled personally by our Solicitors and Law Clerks.
- Our Solicitors have vast experience in business matters.
- Our team of Solicitors are more than happy to advise you on the type of Will that suits your requirements.
There are times in life when you need the help of legal professionals who care.
We understand that our clients are often dealing with very stressful situations including:
- Buying or selling a home or retirement unit
- Coping with the death of a loved one
- Purchasing or selling a business
- A Retail or Commercial Lease
- Making a new Will or Enduring Power of Attorney
Even dealing with the everyday legal tasks associated with your business, aging parents, or planning for the future can be a challenge and our team are here to help with sound legal advice to help you find your way through.
You may have worked with us or known us previously as Willis Simmonds Lawyers, or Adrian Mckay & Associates. We have had a presence in The Concourse since 1986.
We are now known as Beaumaris Law.
Our Director Joanne Simmonds provides top class legal services to the Beaumaris and wider community. John Willis continues with the practice as a consultant.