Probate and Deceased Estates
At Beaumaris Law we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life.
From mountains of paper work to legal jargon, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Applying for Letters of Administration
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Selling or transferring estate property
- Paying estate debts
- Administering trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Organising information for estate tax returns
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.